View the article’s original source
Author: Archie Paras
During the first ever PC Gaming Show at E3 2015, which Xbox boss Phil Spencer, attended, Microsoft revealed that Gears of War Ultimate Collection and Killer Instinct are coming to Windows 10. PC gamers have been asking for more titles, including Forza and Rise of the Tomb Raider, and according to Microsoft’s Kudo Tsunoda, the company will announce more games coming to the PC in the coming months.
Microsoft will announce more Xbox One games coming to the PC as we get closer to Gamescom
Kudo told MaximumPCMag when asked about Halo or Tomb Raider coming to the PC:
“You know we can’t have any announcements about that stuff today, but for sure there is going to be a lot more, you know, a lot more announcements coming as we roll towards Gamescom.”
Fable Legends, Killer Instinct and Gears of War Ultimate Edition have already been announced for the PC, with Fable Legends and Killer Instinct supporting cross-platform play between Xbox One and PC. You can watch the complete Kudo Tsunoda interview below and Rod Fergusson’s announcement of Gears of War Ultimate Edition for PC further down:
Fergusson, responding as to whether there are any further announcements coming in the future about Gears of War on PC, with the remark “Nothing to announce, yet” accompanied with a smile. With Phil Spencer, previously confirming that they have as many big announcements and reveals coming at Gamescom, as they had for E3, we can expect some new titles to be announced for the Xbox One that could be making their way to the PC as well.
Many are hoping for a Gears 4 announcement for PC, and Feurgusson’s response might serve as sort of tease. While the next iteration in the Gears of War franchise might not be getting a simultaneous release on both platforms, it could be coming to the PC shortly after.
As Kudo Tsunoda noted more info will start rolling in as we approach Gamescom, so we should be getting some news rather soon. Gamescom will be held at Cologne, Germany, between August 5-9 2015. We will bring you any new information from Microsoft as soon as it becomes available.
GEARS OF WAR: ULTIMATE EDITION
The story of “Gears of War” thrusts gamers into a deep and harrowing battle for survival against the Locust Horde, a nightmarish race of creatures that surfaced from the bowels of the planet. Players live and breathe the role of Marcus Fenix. A disgraced former war hero, Marcus seeks personal redemption as he leads his fire team against an onslaught of merciless warriors from below.
- Remastered for Dolby 7.1 Surround
- 90 mins of new campaign content from the original PC game
- New Xbox Live achievements (1,250 Gamerscore)
- Concept art gallery and unlockable comics
- Modernized Multiplayer featuring:
- 60 frames per second
- Dedicated servers
- Skill-based matchmaking
- New game types – Team Deathmatch, King of the Hill (Gears of War 3 style), and new 2v2 Gnasher Execution
- Total of 19 maps, including all DLC and PC-exclusive maps
- 17 unlockable Gears of War 3 characters for Multiplayer progression
- More Match customization including Actives, Respawn Time, Self-revive and Weapon Respawn
- Modernized gameplay with smoother movement and updated controls:
- Alternate Controls and all new Tournament Controls
- All controls tuned for Xbox One
- Adding the Gears of War 3 features you love: Enemy Spotting,
- Multiplayer Tac-Com, Improved sensitivity customization
The post Microsoft to Announce More Games for PC as “We Roll Towards Gamescom” by Archie Paras appeared first on WCCFtech.
All of these texts are owned by its respective writers and are published here under a Creative Commons License. Visit the author’s website (see link below the title of this post) to determine the actual terms of the license.