View the article’s original source
Author: Shaikh Rafia
Slim Lollipop Android 5.1.1 custom ROM promises to give you a smooth and stable performance with unlimited features. Here are the steps you can follow to update Note 3 N9005 to Android 5.1.1 based Slim Lollipop custom ROM.
Note: The link works with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005. You can follow the steps with other Samsung Galaxy devices, but do not use this ROM zip file with any other device.
Before you update Note 3 N9005 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
Update Note 3 N9005 to Android 5.1.1 Slim custom ROM:
- Connect Galaxy Note 3 N9005 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Boot it into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Wipe data tasks: from CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process. Then go on to wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the Slim Android 5.1.1 custom firmware and confirm the flashing process.
- Once done, repeat the above step for installing Gapps on your smartphone.
- After installation is done successfully, return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Note 3 N9005 into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.
The post Stable and Fast Lollipop Custom ROM for Galaxy Note 3 – How to by Shaikh Rafia appeared first on WCCFtech.
All of these texts are owned by its respective writers and are published here under a Creative Commons License. Visit the author’s website (see link below the title of this post) to determine the actual terms of the license.