Many, many years ago there were devices called PDAs and its greatest exponent (in terms of brands) was the Palm. Everyone wanted one, regardless of age or if they really needed a “pocket assistant”. You could say they were the ancestors of smartphones.
Well, now in 2018, Palm is back with a fairly simple mini-cell phone that seems focused on controlling your addiction by these devices and start using them for what you really need them.
The first thing that calls the attention of the new cell phone of the company, is that it is small. Very, very small compared to the current models of smartphones. That’s the way it used to be, when it was fashionable to have the smallest cell phone you could afford. These are its specifications:
- Display: 3.3 inches LCD, 720p, Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Snapdragon 435
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Cameras: 12 MP rear with flash and 8 MP front
- Battery: only 800 mAh?
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 42, USB-C, GPS
- Other: Resistant to water and dust with IP68, facial recognition
The price will be $349 and we still do not know how or where the sales will begin.