View the article’s original source
Author: Archie Paras
Electronic Arts will kick off E3 with their press conference on Monday, June 15 at 1:00pm PDT / 9:00pm BST. The press conference will be hosted by CEO Andrew Wilson, during which EA will demonstrate several titles including gameplay debuts for Star Wars Battlefront, Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, Need for Speed and many more.
EA will be presenting the following titles along with a few surprises:
- FIFA 16 – FIFA 16 innovates across the entire pitch to deliver a balanced, authentic, and exciting football experience that lets you play your way, and compete at a higher level. And with all new ways to play!
- EA SPORTS FIFA – Featuring stunning new console quality gameplay that fully harnesses the power of the latest mobile devices – this is truly the next generation FIFA for mobile.
- Madden NFL 16 – Be the Playmaker in Madden NFL 16 with new gameplay mechanics that allow you to dominate the passing game.
- Madden NFL Mobile –This is Madden NFL like you’ve never seen on mobile and the season never ends! Build your ultimate Madden NFL team, dominate your friends in intense head-to-head shootouts and play Live Events all off-season long.
- Minions Paradise –Developed in partnership with Illumination Entertainment, when a lovable yet bungling Minion named Phil accidentally sinks the cruise ship carrying his vacationing Minion buddies, he decides to turn a deserted tropical island into the perfect Minions Paradise!
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst – Experience the rise of Faith and join her fight for freedom, with fluid movement and combat in first person that will raise the bar for the action/adventure genre.
- NBA LIVE 16 – This year is all about you, with features that empower self-expression on and off the court.
- Need for Speed – Discover a nocturnal world of urban car culture built around real world automotive icons and Five Ways to Play in this thrilling reboot.
- NHL 16 – Built with more input from our fans than ever before,NHL 16 steps onto the ice to deliver new features across the most played single player and team modes, including a reimagined EA SPORTS Hockey League. Combined with new gameplay balance and innovation at every position and an unrivalled game day authenticity, NHL 16 puts you into the heart of a team, where you play together and win together.
- EA SPORTS Rory Mcllroy PGA TOUR – With stunning authentic and fantasy experiences, EA SPORTS Rory Mcllroy PGA TOUR truly delivers Golf Without Limits. Play what you want, how you want, where you want.
- Star Wars Battlefront – From epic 40 player multiplayer battles to Missions packed with intensity and depth, Star Wars Battlefront will immerse you in your Star Wars battle fantasies.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic – The largest story-driven expansion to date, Knights of the Fallen Empire, marks a renewed focus on cinematic storytelling in Star Wars: The Old Republic. The expansion will deliver on the hallmarks of what makes a great BioWare game: new worlds to explore, new companions to recruit, and a dynamic story that players will be able to shape based on the choices they make.
EA promises to bring the house down at E3 2015
EA promises big things for E3 2015, stating that they will bring the house down, and given that they will be showing Need for Speed, Star Wars Battlefront, Mass Effect, the newly announced Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, the new Plants vs Zombies game, and at least one more Star Wars title, I would have to agree that they could definitely achieve that.
Industry insider Shinobi602, who has been pretty accurate with everything he shared throughout the year, stated that EA has a lot more to announce at E3 2015. During a recent discussion over at NeoGAF, Shinobi stated that we should “look for 3 unannounced EA games, one of which is a new IP.”
Criterion’s new game was teased last year as a new IP focusing on extreme racing. Visceral has been teasing their upcoming Star Wars game, which is the project that Amy Hennig is associated with, so a reveal at E3 2015 is likely to happen. Bioware’s new IP has been teased for some time now so we might actually get a teaser of what that might be.
We will bring you any new information on Mass Effect, EA and E3 2015 as soon as it becomes available.
The post EA Announces Games List for E3 2015; A Few Surprises Confirmed by Archie Paras appeared first on WCCFtech.
All of these texts are owned by its respective writers and are published here under a Creative Commons License. Visit the author’s website (see link below the title of this post) to determine the actual terms of the license.